These bags are one of my favorite things to brag about. It sounds quite silly, but they are a huge help in organizing, and can even see what’s in them!
I told my mom once, I am a clear kind of girl. We were picking out storage bins, when I saw there were clear options. If I don’t see what is in something, I’ll forget what’s in them. That’s why these are the perfect kind of organizers. I can see what is in them, and even know what they are. They seem small, but they are pretty big in what they hold. I’ll just have to show you:
My purse bag: I love having an organized mini backpack. We have been wearing masks, but I would have enjoyed to wear lippies on the go in here. I have Raynaud’s Syndrome, where my extremities are almost always cold. I have my hat and fingerless gloves that fit perfectly in it, and with so much more room for anything else.
Stickers and embellishments: These have come in handy for these loose things I use in planning. I have coupon accordion folders for specific subjects, and love how I have something just as compact for the things that don’t have homes.
Sewing: It’s kind of nice to see what kind of colors are available for embroidery floss, and know it isn’t in a big container, or a darker bag. I also like how a bulker box fits snuggly.
Medicine Closet: I tend to miss where I put things in my super deep linen closet. I had boxes to put things in, but I couldn’t see in the boxes. These were just what I needed to solve the issue. They don’t have bulk or a top to misplace, but a zipper to still keep what needs to be closed in. (Tall things are the exception.)
Beauty: I had just shown my makeup box, but didn’t show my nail polish. A container didn’t make sense for me, since they are heavy and fall everywhere, even with a closed top. It’s so nice to have them a little more compact, and a zipper to not spill everything out. (I forgot to make this look nicer on the inside, but I love how the details came out in editing.)
- I love a good list: Grocery lists, daily lists, appointments, needs, wants…Anything that gets me through the day. I use various types of sticky notes, stationary, utensils, textures, colors. I like when things stand out, and make sure I am able to the task at hand.
- I love my planner! My mom gave me one for Christmas last year, and I loved it too much. It has pretty homemade folders, tons of sticky notes in the business card section, stationary, and inspiration before the weekly pages.
- I like to change how I use my memos all the time: I need something different in moments that might not have made sense from yesterday. This image is my recent change. I liked that I highlighted my usual things in pink, and added sticky flags to remove when done with them. I also love that I have a list of different departments. I made it out to be the layout of Walmart. I start on the left, then make my way around to the food. Frozen and fridge stuff would be dethawed, if I did it the other way. Craft section and clearance isles get the best of me. I might not get anything, but it sure is fun to look.
- I like to use things that appeal to me: A teacup with my things to sew, just make sense. I taped the cup to the saucer with heavy duty double stick tape, and wrapped it with some mesh. These are the things that make me happy. I don’t need to go out and buy containers all the time. Organizing on a budget, usually means I continuously recycle what I have around the apartment.
- Don’t be afraid to use kids’ toys: I love my Dollar Tree broom. It gets behind the toilet, under the table better, and that space between the oven and refrigerator. You might be surprised by what you might need, but in a smaller version. I didn’t realize it was a toy, until I took it to the register…
- Book rings might surprise you: They sure did sneak up on me. Another Dollar Tree find, since I didn’t want things to always be in a container of some sort. So, I put my rubber bands on them, my rainbow loom bands (sometimes you just need a tiny rubber band), safety pins, and even as a keychain. I bought a pack at one place, and didn’t realize I had another size at another. I loved it though. Rainbow looms take up a lot more room than one might think.
- Bulldog clips are one of my favorites: They can be used for anything you decide they need to be on. Cereal bag? Do it. Keeping a book open? Put it on. Need to hang something? Use the hole to hang, and the clip to hold what you want it to be. They really are that fun.
I’m pretty sure this is going to have a more than just one page. I love giving the advice I have to others, just to make their life a little easier as well.
Bye for now.